Cat and AirMini


August 4, 2021. I have a long bikepacking trip planned and the AirMini is an essential part of the planning, as I need a CPAP at night. So a few weeks ago I ordered an AirMini and a couple of batteries. This morning it still hadn't arrived and looked like it wasn't going to, and after some desperate calling to other stores it appeared as though there were none to be had anywhere. Just one battery. So, OK, I'll take the battery and use it with my large bedside CPAP, I said. I quickly ordered a large battery backup unit from Amazon, then drove into the store. Not the best for bikepacking (the CPAP is the size of a large shoebox). We tested the battery with bedside unit, it all went well. Then - as I'm prparing to pay! - the delivery comes into the shop, and there it is, the AirMini (and hose). So I was able to get the set. I'm still short a battery so I'm postponing my departure until Saturday, after my battery backup unit arrives. Still, I've never had such good timing for anything before! https://flic.kr/p/2mftMfr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print

Dow's Lake

Cedar Waxwings