On Step Closer


March 15, 2022. My new Garmin InReach Mini 2 arrived today, representing an expensive but necessary piece of insurance for my upcoming adventure. On Anticosti Island I will be hundreds of miles from the nearest cell tower. Or even from the nearest person! This will track my progress and allow me to send satellite text messages. As such, it's one more very tangible step toward my August expedition. The rest of my day was completely devoted to reviewing and documenting resources for the data literacy project. There is - as always - a whole community dedicated to the topic and a rich base of resources. It's fun to explore literature in the same way it's fun to explore islands. https://flic.kr/p/2n8YoMC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dow's Lake

Print

Cedar Waxwings