June 29, 2016. Back home. This is my bedroom ceiling. Yes it was a long day. When I look up at the ceiling I see that it is covered with dogs. From Flickr http://ift.tt/29tbyuB
September 28, 2025. We took a short walk through Reveler Forest today. Watching the Blue Jays game as we speak. https://flic.kr/p/2rw2FkV September 28, 2025 at 09:38AM
A new status added using the hashtag on September 28, 2025 at 02:00PM. Content: constant fallof the weightless pastin starlight#dailyHaiku reposts by Freeman Ng. Today’s 3-5-3 haiku was originally posted on May 6, 2012.#daily #haiku #micropoetry #smallPoemSunday. URL: ift.tt/ZVEDlRH https://flic.kr/p/2rw5Gts
September 21, 2025. We went for a walk around Hog's Back Falls in Ottawa, including along the west shore of the river downstream, where there is no actual trail, a route I definitely do not recommend. P.S. I'm not sure why, but Lightroom has become almost impossible to use on my computer, which is why posting photos takes so long. Actively looking for an alternative. https://flic.kr/p/2ruUw8P
Comments
Post a Comment