October 21, 2016. I was standing maybe two steps outside the front door of our office building when I took this. Another rainy day, obviously. Got quite a bit done. From Flickr http://ift.tt/2eCgxqX
July 19, 2024. Looking at the back of the stands at Lansdowne Park in Ottawa. We were there for the RedBlacks game (which we won!). I worked from home today, and after work set up the bicycle for my trip starting tomorrow. Here's the set-up video and if you want to follow my trip as I upload more videos, here's the playlist . https://flic.kr/p/2q59URG
September 26, 2021. We were on the Quebec side today, about a half hour north-east of Buckingham, at the La Forêt Blanche Ecological Reserve. It was another bright beautiful fall day, a bit windy, but of course we didn't really feel that in the forest. Disappointed with my photos from last week, I took my tripod and tried for something a lot better, and for the most part, I think I succeeded. https://flic.kr/p/2muRzGK
January 21, 2026. Dim Sun. I'm in the city early for a medical appointment (nothing serious). It's a cold morning with low haze. Snow is forecast. I'll be working in the office this afternoon helping with a research ethics board review. #SDDaily. URL: https://ift.tt/87khTIY
Comments
Post a Comment