Centretown


January 11, 2024. This is some artwork on a fence around a vacant lot at the corner of Bank and Lisgar in Ottawa's Centretown. It's the site of a future condo, supposedly, though the fence is old enough to be seen on Google Maps. I was in the area to pick up a new 'pro' flash memory card from Henry's (where I got my Z8). I took the LRT in from St. Laurant where I had my car checked for a brake issue. I was also working in the city in my office, mostly background reading, but also a Blockchain GTX meeting and ethics review. Rewatched the last episode of 'Band of Brothers' today. People should be required to watch the 'Why We Fight' episode is they want to see what happens if you let the fascists take control. Meanwhile, I'll take the diversity and life I find in Centretown any day. https://flic.kr/p/2prWpXM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print

Dow's Lake

Cedar Waxwings