Squirrel


April 19, 2023. This is a squirrel spotted just off Montreal Road as I was headed for lunch at Bobby's table (some delish smoked meat). The restaurant just happens to be across the road from where striking public service workers were picketing a government office. OK, the office of Treasury Board minister Mona Fortier, the person who ordered everyone back to the office for no good reason.So during my lunch hour (and not a minute later, because that would be illegal) I joined the picket. I also did some work in my office (despite my computers still not working) and had an online meeting later in the afternoon (no actual in-person meetings because people I work with are located across the country and around the world). p.s. animals know I'm their friend, which is why they stay and pose instead of running away and hiding. https://flic.kr/p/2ouDA46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dow's Lake

Print

Cedar Waxwings