CN6200


March 1, 2024. This is CN6200, a train (obviously) on display in front of the Museum of Science and Technology in Ottawa, now for some reason called Ingenium. It was my absolute favourite museum when I was a kid, though I haven't been back since it was closed and then redeveloped a few years ago. I miss the old Atlas rocket that used to be in front, but it was deteriorating in the weather. I was just nearby getting a nice bike rack fitted for my car - I paid more, but it will pay for itself protecting both the bikes and the car from damage. This I did during my lunch break working from the office in Ottawa, where I spent the day working on a presentation we're doing for the Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards in a few months (I'm doing it with other people so I can't just leave it to the last minute like normal). https://flic.kr/p/2pBfohE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print

Dow's Lake

Cedar Waxwings