Electric Circuit


December 6, 2020. I found what looked like a good walking route for a cold day and, as a bonus, found a place to plug in our car at the Fallowfield train station, where we would start. It was a new company, Electric Circuit (previously I've only charged the car using Flo, which has always worked great). It was a much longer drive than I thought. When got there is was freezing cold with a brutal wind. Then the gate to remove the charging pistol wouldn't work properly. Eventually we decided to give up everything, ordered a pizza from Gabriel's Pizza (which we knew would be good because we've seen them at Champions baseball games) and headed home. The pizza was delicious, and Electric Circuit's response to my complaint was that I should pull on the cover harder. This was the QR code (which wouldn't read). The website was also broken. https://flic.kr/p/2kfutUj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dow's Lake

Print

Cedar Waxwings