Snowfall



February 25, 2015. So we've adopted 'no-meeting Wednesdays' at the office, which means I had only three meetings scheduled for today. But then the first person got the day wrong, which canceled that meeting. One person was double booked, so that canceled the second meeting. The third was a webinar, but internet access dropped just as it was starting and stayed down for an hour and a half. So there went the third meeting. I tghink it's called karma. Meanwhile, as I was having a very productive day in the office, a foot of snow fell outside, and I watched the snowdrifts get higher and higher as I worked. No matter; I didn't care at all, because everyone left early and left me to my bliss. Paperwork? Done. From Flickr http://ift.tt/1wqdZTj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Tree and Snow

CN6200

Dow's Lake